SANTO DOMINGO – Singer Romeo Santos told Efe that he planned to perform once again in Spain next year, but he did not provide any specific concert dates.
The singer discussed his plans before taking the stage on Saturday at a sold out Estadio Olimpico in Santo Domingo, saying that Spain was a country “that I love.”
Performing in Santo Domingo after a nearly three-year absence is a “great privilege,” Santos told Efe.
“I am extremely thankful because I know it’s an audience that never disappoints me and I am super happy,” the singer said.
“When this country likes something, they give you unconditional love. It’s an incredible public and a really beautiful feeling when I go out to sing for my family, the Dominican Republic is one of my homes,” the bachata artist said.
- Destiny's Child reunites at Stellar Gospel Awards
- European Leaders Express Condolences to Families of Airbus A320 Passengers
- Socialists Obtain Plurality in Andalusian Regional Vote
- Hemingway’s Great-Grandson Meets Author’s Old Spanish Friend
- Scientists think they have found the remains of Miguel de Cervantes in a convent in Madrid