SANTO DOMINGO – Singer Romeo Santos told Efe that he planned to perform once again in Spain next year, but he did not provide any specific concert dates.
The singer discussed his plans before taking the stage on Saturday at a sold out Estadio Olimpico in Santo Domingo, saying that Spain was a country “that I love.”
Performing in Santo Domingo after a nearly three-year absence is a “great privilege,” Santos told Efe.
“I am extremely thankful because I know it’s an audience that never disappoints me and I am super happy,” the singer said.
“When this country likes something, they give you unconditional love. It’s an incredible public and a really beautiful feeling when I go out to sing for my family, the Dominican Republic is one of my homes,” the bachata artist said.
- Laritza Bacallao to celebrate 20 years of artistic life at Karl Marx theatre
- Chile Sets Course for Cuba with Delegation Led by Foreign Minister
- Spanish members of Parliament to travel to Cuba to boost bilateral relationships
- Lang Lang and Chucho Valdés Will Perform Together in Cuba
- Cuban National Ballet at the Martí Theater over the weekend